Why we will exceed your expectations?
There are a huge number of dentists offering general and cosmetic dentistry services, so why come to us? We care about each and every patient and we strive to exceed your expectations and provide you with the best possible standards of care and service. Your health, wellbeing and happiness matter to us, and we would like you to feel healthy, confident and happy.
We will ensure you receive first-class service by:
- Establishing your expectations and desires and working to exceed them.
- Being understanding, compassionate and patient. We aim to be as flexible as possible to adapt to your needs.
- Providing the best quality treatments and services while maintaining affordable prices.
- Using the finest quality materials and tried and tested labs.
- Reserving urgent appointment slots every day to ensure we are there to help if there is an emergency.
- Giving something back. We want to thank you for your loyalty.
- Ensuring that you are happy with the service you receive. Put simply, if you are unhappy then so are we.
Here is a few more reason why we feel we can offer you the best possible dental experience:
Our dentists have a wealth of expertise and all adhere to the guidelines set out by the General Dental Council (you can visit www.gdc.org.uk for more information about professional guidelines).
We aim to involve all our clients in the treatment process. We want to feel confident sharing your opinions or worries, and we enjoy discussing treatments with our clients so that we are working towards a common goal.
We reserve emergency appointment slots every day.
We provide oral cancer screening and the service is available to all our clients.
Central sterilisation area
All our treatment rooms and studios are linked to a central sterilisation area to minimise the risk of cross-infection and increase efficiency.
We employ the latest X-ray equipment. Our digital X-rays produce up to 90 percent less radiation than traditional X-rays.
Air abrasion is one of the latest dental innovations and means you can say goodbye to painful drilling. Air abrasion enables us to remove decay without interfering with healthy teeth.
We use the latest laser technology in the practice. The DIAGNOdent is used to detect the early signs of decay.
Our automated messaging system means we can respond to clients at all hours of the day.
We like to reward our clients for their loyalty.
Why Choose Us?
- You want high quality dentistry
- You want your dentist close to work
- You want flexible opening hours
- You want a corporate discount
Book a Consultation
Case of the Month
Latest case studies from DSDS.
Promotional terms and conditions
Click here for our promotional terms and conditions